Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A lonely place called Vilches.

Well, I can´t say I had travel around the world because I had never go out from Chile. But this don´t sad me. I love this country and I think here are many beautiful places to know. There’s especially one located at the south-central area of Chile. It’s called “Vilches”. I could say this is a country place near the mountains. I went there in the summer, so it was warm, but, usually in the winter, there is very snowy, especially in the altitude. I went there with my family (parents and big brothers) and we enjoy and rest very much. It’s a quiet place, particularly in the winter, because the people prefer to stay home due to cold season, so you can walk almost alone on the woods. I love to walk, so I spent a lot of time covering the paths of this beautiful place.
I like this place because I can relax there and watch the sky and clouds, birds, trees, flowers, the water, everything. It’s good to me be connected with the nature, because this allows me to speak with myself, to see things beyond the walls of the city. It’s liberating.

3 comments:

  1. Chile is beatiful, and the south is great, I realluy like the green forest that only you find in the chilean south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks really beautiful! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walk in green places, like forest , in the south of Chile is cool, its so quiet , so beautiful. I love connect with the nature C:

    ReplyDelete