Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blessed computer.

The technology is something that we all need. From a piece of paper, ink and a pen to write a letter, to a little machine called mobile phone to talk with persons in the other side of the world. Technology is in everywhere, in the house, in the school, in the university, in us (pacemakers, ships with GPS technology, amongst others), etc. And we need it, that’s sure. I do, at least (although I don’t like to depend on it). Maybe it can be good as a help, but not as an essential resource. Anyway, I need it and I think that a very good technologic machine is the computer. What can be more useful? We can write on it, send images, letters, documents, we can play on it, talk with other people, use calculators, and look for information, use translators and encyclopedias, almost everything. This machine makes my life easier. I’ve been using it since I was like 6 (more than ten years, almost all my life). I use it almost every day, especially now at university. Why do I like it? Why not? I mean, seriously, is a very useful gadget, like all you can imagine in only ONE artifact. Ahhh…but I forgot something, what would be a computer without internet?

5 comments:

  1. Do you love your PC? I think so, because you are blessing it... don´t worry... is normal... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very exaggerated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any omputers, notebooks or PC are very useful.I really think that I dont Know half of thing that my omputer can do

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A computer fan!
    It's true, the computer is very useful and especially entertaining.
    Maybe that's the explanation to spent many hours of the day in front of the screen.

    ReplyDelete