Monday, May 2, 2011

What a song!!!

Well. Actually I have a lot of favorite songs so I can´t choose just one. Anyway, there’s specially one that I’ve heard many times and I can’t stop of listen it. It is from The Strokes and it’s called “Last Nite” (I’m not wrong; it is nite, not night). I really don’t remember when I heard it first, I think that was a long time ago, ‘cause when I found it I recognize it immediately, maybe is for the rhythm, or the lyrics, or can be the great battery, I don’t know. It’s just a great song that makes me awake and I feel the need to run and jump. It’s weird, I know, but is just what I feel when I heard it. Why do I like it? I don’t know. Hear it. You’ll see why.
I think this is Rock or can be Alternative Rock too. Is just the perfect song to start a party.
The Strokes are a north American band from the U.S.A. They “born” in 1998, when I had only 5 years. Their vocalist is Julian Casablancas and he has a great voice. The other members of the band are Nick Valensi, Albert Hammond Jr., Nikolai Fraiture and Frabrizio Moretti (in the battery). I think Fabrizio is very talented; his ability on drums is amazing.

*This is courtesy of the great encyclopedia for the lazy ones: Wikipedia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOypSnKFHrE

2 comments: