Thursday, May 5, 2011

Working day

Last Tuesday we made a huge job. Well, actually it wasn´t so hard, but at the beginning I was really confused. Like after 20 minutes later, I started to understand this activity and begun to work. It was about planning a week study tour by London tourist attractions. I can’t deny that was fun and I learnt several things (London has a huge lot of tube stations, for example), but at the beginning it was very confusing. Also, I fell in love with the British museum, especially with his archaeologist artifacts and his large collection of antiques, and with the Natural History Museum. Maybe that´s because I love Museums! Anyway, London has a lot of interesting and fascinating places to visit. It is a very good choice for vacation and studies tours too. In the end, I think the activity was very productive and we should do something like this in the future. Was a good challenge and it required several skills and abilities. I think it was a practical way to learn and apply knowledge. And much more fun than reading books, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. How can I change my dashboard? Please teach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also be confused for a while, but it was a good activity. It only required patient :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think was interesting! and now we can go to London!

    ReplyDelete