Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Egyptology (rocks).

I know is a kind of repetitive, but I love Egyptology!!! That’s one of my biggest passions. And there is more, I would love to be an Egyptologist and travel to the Middle East and know Egypt. Would be great and I’ll fulfill one of my biggest dreams. I don’t know, ‘The Mummy’ has a very persuasive power and when I saw it, I knew that that was for me. Is weird, but is like if I’d have it in my blood. And I love it! I’d love to go the pyramids and discover something knew…maybe an ancient treasure, or human bones, some pieces of pottery, mummies, anything.
I think Egyptology is the perfect combination, I mean Archaeology + Egypt = WOW. Is like a dream!
But I couldn’t choose one topic in particular. I think they’re all fascinating. The secrets of the pyramids, the mummification technique, the pharaohs, the hieroglyphs, everything is interesting to me. And what I like most is the fact that they were like an impossible civilization. The things that they reached, their tech advances…Are a mystery.  Nobody knows exactly how they built the pyramids or the giant limestone statues. Is like a secret. Where the aliens? Did they have some special power?  Were just the fruit of their effort? I’d like to know that.
And yes, all this could sound just like a silly game or very unreliable, but I don’t know way, I just love it.



8 comments:

  1. I think I know how you love egyptology... hehehe... is like I love Arqueology :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egipotoly Again! Well, thats prouds that you will an archaeology in the future, and you will visit Egypt in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egiptology is great, but I feel fear for the curse or dark secrets that it can save...But, its an adeventure! and I love the adventure, so you can enjoy your egiptology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egypt has a privileged position between Africa and the Middle East, which gives it a rich cultural tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose a nice topic! I love the Egyptology too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I understand your love for this topic, because I like also Egyptology and archaelogy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to start saving money for that ticket soon.

    ReplyDelete