Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hi everyone.

Well, this task isn´t very easy to me because I don’t actually use the internet much, so I don’t know many useful websites. Anyway, there´s one I often use to download music free. This is called beemp3.com and you can find a lot of music there. I discovered this website like one year ago when I was looking for a song (I don’t remember what). Since that moment I have illegally downloaded a lot of music. And that’s what I like this website, because I can find all kind of music there (to download and to listen). I really like it. I use it like 3 times a week or even more. Here you can find a lot of songs, watch videos, listen to songs, the lyrics of the songs, see similar searches, make playlists, and what is best, download music. It’s very exciting.


Other website that I like (because I think is very useful) is quedelibros.com. Is a typical website where you can find and download a lot of books of many styles (art, philosophy, sociology, psychology, anthropology, mysticism and esotericism, history and much more). It’s really interesting. I found it like one year ago when I was searching a book of Mircea Eliade called ‘The myth of eternal return’ (which incidentally is very interesting)…and I found it! Since that moment I have download a lot of books free (even some that have helped me for college). I really recommend this website.


And other sites that you can check are tuhistory.com (from the Latin History Channel and that is very interesting) or the rae.es (from the Royal Spanish Academy and that is very useful to avoid wasting time looking up words in a dictionary when you’re doing a job).


4 comments:

  1. I published about a music page too, look for it: www.4shared.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about sites like tbeemp3.com, I know a P2P program but it takes much capacity of my PC. I will visit this site soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like books online, but the problems is the eye's pain after of read a lot of hours in front ofthe screen.
    Rae is the website musn't miss meanwhile a student does a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to give a chance to internet, because I'm not a fan of the web too, but has good sites :).Thanks for recommend your websites!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete