Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Damn criminals!


Hi partners, today I will talk about my opinion of the demonstrations, especially of violent demonstrations. I was inspired by a TV report I saw today rather than what we see on the national news about the student demonstrations. My problem isn’t with them – students- (which also includes me), but with the damn criminals and thieves who take advantage of these circumstances to commit a crime. I think they are the scum of society, they shouldn’t exist. I hate them. And sorry to be so direct, but that's what I really feel. It’s unfair that they appear when there are people who really want to express their discontent with public policies. I mean, what do they really want, manifest or only do harm to the others? Are they saying something? Are they discontent too? Or do they just have something inside that compels them to commit crimes? I really can’t understand them.
The other thing that comes to my mind when I think about this is that there must be something that men have (and I don’t mean to humanity, but specifically to men), I don’t know, something in their head that makes them do bad things. And why do I think this? Because, if we see or think who these people are (demonstrators) we’ll realize that they’re mostly men. And it isn’t a bias, it’s true, we can see it.
And finally, I feel sorry for what we have become, for all the hate and evil that reigns in our world. Because we are governed by powerful that lie and because we have the eyes covered by a cloak that prevents us from seeing this reality. If we have reached this is due to ourselves. Please don’t blame someone else. 





4 comments:

  1. You are extremely severe with them and I'm not saying that necessary it is wrong, but I think that they don´t deserve your hate. There is other people even more bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O marta! ira ... well... you are right... it supose in the strikes the people just show what they think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Marta, but I'm completely desagree with you. All the methods are valids to fight. This guys are the real rage of the system. They don't have future.
    They only destroy the private property or public property that it isn't public. Everything is state property, but we really aren`t the State.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marta:
    I can understand you get upset over these people. However, if you participated from the demonstration you know that these people corresponded to less than 1% of demonstrators. Shouldn't we blame the media for only showing footage of negative things? or shouldn't we blame the state or ourselves for the lack of hope these people see, which is why they act this way? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete