Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just two nice pictures

Well, I chose those pictures because…I really don’t know.  They aren’t my favorite, but I like them. I took this photo when we (me and my classmates) were to the Cerro La Campana National Park. That was my first time. Maybe I chose those because I love hills, mountains, to see the sky and the clouds, the green color of the wood and flowers, everything.  And that is what them shows. It was taken in mmmm….I really don’t remember, but it wasn’t a long time ago. It was our first field work. It was a very good travel to a very nice and quiet place. But it wasn’t so perfect because somebody stole us our money and some things. Is a little difficult to believe but yes, there are thieves in National Parks too, I didn’t know that. But anyway, they are nice pictures, at least for me. But there’s more. This park isn’t just a normal park. It has something special. I don’t know, is just special. The quiet wood, the mist in the morning, the sing of the birds, everything. Is a relaxing place where you can just hear yourself and think…in everything.  Is the perfect option to leave Santiago for a weekend. And it isn’t so far of the city, no longer than two hours by bus. But well, to go back to I was saying before, those pictures remind me that the world isn’t so ugly and bad (like here, at the capital), so sometimes I took the computer and see them, is just ok.  I hope to be there again.  


5 comments:

  1. Jajajaa I would remember best times in La Campana, If I am not in favella gropu(its a joke)Was a fun walk and experience, If do not count the steal.And I undersand you, I love all mi photos, but I am not in there, I like more this tipe of photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a good recommendation, I'm never gone to this place, it sounds nice, except by the steal :)
    well, sometimes nothing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up pauli!!! you don´t even read the text...

    ReplyDelete