Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A rooster...no way

Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well. Let’s talk about “Chinese Zodiac Signs” (I don’t really trust them and I also don’t care about the horoscope, but I have to recognize that there are some coincidences – and I don`t believe about coincidences neither).
Ok, accord to the “Chinese Zodiac Signs” I suppose to be rooster (¿?). Weird, doesn’t it, I can imagine myself crowing and pecking, and is really funny, actually.
Reading about the description of “us”, there are some traits that represent me, I think, but there are others that definitely don’t. For example, “roosters are extremely sociable”…Mmmm Ok, I think I know myself enough and I’m definitely not sociable at all.  Also (accord to the Chinese) “we” prefer to be the center of attention…And I hate to be the center of everything, I love to be “anonymous”.
But, on the other hand, there are some things that I agree with the CZ.   For example, we suppose to be trustworthy … and I really like that people trust me. But, also, I would like to can trust them.  Reciprocity, I love that word and its meaning.
And we also suppose to have successful careers. Yeah, I hope so, really.
But, in short, I don’t think this sign in specific represent me very well, there are some traits that I definitely don’t have (“successful dancers or musicians”…no, at all!) and the others that suppose to represent me are the least of it. So, Chinese guys, I AM NOT A ROOSTER, you’re wrong! 
About the other signs (Capricorn, Leo, Virgo, etc.), I’m very comfortable with Aries (a goat is better than a rooster, I think). But I don’t use to read the horoscope much so, I don’t really care.  
Ok, I’m done. Bye people.

5 comments:

  1. Marta, you are crazy...like a roast!
    Marta ...NN
    What did you happen? is just the Chinese horoscope!!! is not you mirror!!!
    always remember this

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's seems that you don't like be a rooster. Well, The description of my sign was not much satisfactory too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta, it's just a description made about a chinese leyend!! the magic is that sometimes they get the point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have compatible with a Rooster, may be we can be friends :P but I dont believe

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I can imagine myself crowing and pecking" ahahahahahahah actually I do!! and you live in the farm just like them! (monkey joke)

    ReplyDelete