Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What a nice discover.

Hi dear colleagues, today I found such a great website (thank you missJ). It was probably on the English program, but I have to recognize that I hadn´t see it until now. But well, the question is that the BBC learning English website is really nice. I mean, it´s easy to use, it’s interactive and very, very useful. And is also entertaining (I loved it games).  
Actually, the only thing I did here was just play. But it isn’t bad, I mean, they aren’t just simple games, they’re “educational games”. I learnt a lot, in just a few minutes, it’s great. Quizzes (and quiznets), flatmates, crosswords, etc. I’ll definitely spent some time on this website from now on. And I’ll definitely recommend it. Although I didn’t get the best results at the beginning, I’m sure I’ll improve my marks.
Why English people are so clever? We should be like them. Damn it. I’m so envious right now.
I can’t believe I said that, it’s supposed that we’re good just the way we are. Anyway, I don’t know why I’m saying this, maybe is just to complete the 160 words (I’m not feeling very inspired today) and, yes, I already did it.
So, bye =)

4 comments:

  1. oh, i miss the games. i'll try it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you! This website is excellent because it's educational on a funny way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much this web site, is useful and funny, I`ve never seen before. Now I think is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know how to fill the 160 words, wajajajajaj. Anyway, I liked the site is very interactive.

    ReplyDelete