Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Say hello to this new term

Dear partners:
Hi everyone, today is my first legal class and I’m really excited, but not for this reason exactly (I’m going to my house, my real house in Talca, yeah!, but it isn’t the point). Well, we are beginning a new term and is kind of hard to believe it. Last year I was preparing my self to give a good PSU, and actually I was in my house, no classes at all. But today, beginning december, I’m starting the second semester and I feel very tired. I really don’t know why, I had 6 months of “vacations” (that isn’t the right word, I know) but my mind is already “weary”. It’s wear, but I’m afraid that I’ll have to get use to it. And, what are my expectations for this new term? I really don’t know, maybe it’s obvious, I want it all, to learn a lot, to get good marks and not to die in the attempt. But it will be hard, I know, noone said it would be easy.  However, this semester ought be “easier” in the sense that I’m taking only 7 subjects, not 8 like in the past term. And especially because I don’t have to “fight” with philosophy (of the social sciences) anymore, that subject was totally awful for me. I liked it, but I’m definitely not good for that.
Anyway, I only expect that this will be a good semester, for me and for all. Sincerely.
Well, I already did my 150 words so….bye for now.
Good luck J

6 comments:

  1. "I WANT IT ALL" ajajajaja, you are expecting to much, little Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also from another city and I only want vacantie, but so is the life and we have to be strong. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are all tired, it's been a long and difficult year, but be strong!!! It’s a short semester

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the firsts years of career we have to do too many subjects…it’s so stressing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Im sure you'll do a goog job!

    ReplyDelete